Shop by Category
Our Pro-Series is ideal for those looking for the best aesthetics, weight savings and reliability. Completely replace your old harness and forget about electrical gremlins. Dress up your bay and take all the pain out of wiring work with this harness.
This Wiring Specialties PRO Series harness was designed from the ground-up, specifically for Universal Datsun installation with a NA SR20DE engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual SR engine to ensure a perfect fit to all engine sensors.
The harness is designed 'Tucked' for a clean installation. The harnesses are built to exceed OEM spec for wire quality and power/ground routing.
Wiring Specialties offers a number of options for common performance upgrades for this product. Build your perfect harness by selecting from the available options to the right.
Engine: S13/S14/S15 SR20DE
- Any RWD naturally aspirated SR20DE engine from S13, S14 or S15 chassis.
Chassis: Classic Datsun Z, 510, etc
- Any Datsun (Datsun roadster, Datsun 240z, Datsun 260z, Datsun 280z, Datsun…)
- Sports cars with no OEM body wiring or Non EFI cars
- Cars that benefit from EFI wiring run without body wiring connections
SR20DE Specific Details:
- NOTE: The S13, S14 and S15 SR20DEs do differ in ECU and engine wiring. The actual harness will be finished to the specifications selected in the order
- When using the S13/S14 SR transmissions, the speed sensor from these transmissions will be wired in and will allow the speedometer to function
- The S15 SR20DE 5-speed Transmission does NOT have a speed sensor and the speedometer will not function. A S15 differential should be used to generate a speed sensor signal. This option must include the SGI5 frequency modulator to allow for calibrating the speed signal and accurately display the speed
- **For aftermarket ECUs and Speed/Density conversion, the harness will include an IAT sensor and a MAP sensor connectors instead of the MAFS connectors
- ** Most aftermarket ECUs will require conversion to coil on plug ignition system.
- The ECU Patch harness is just an extension of the ECU connector, usually used for tap-ins and pickup points without having to damage the actual engine harness.
INCLUDED WITH THIS PRO-SERIES HARNESS
- Main Engine and Transmission one-piece tucked harness
- Alternator charge cable
- Knock sensor connector
- MAFS connector (OEM or Upgraded)
- VTC connector (for S14 and S15 models)
- TPS Connector
- 4x Injector connections
- Distributor Crank Position and Coil connectors
- OEM Oxygen sensor connector (wideband wiring is not part of the EFI harness and needs to be supplied
- Ground ring terminal
- Idle and fast idle connectors
- Engine coolant sensor and gauge coolant temp switch
- Reverse sensor connector
- Speed sensor connector
- Alternator connector
- Starter signal connector
- OEM oil pressure 1-pin connector (only 1-pin version supplied)
- Nissan Diagnostics connector
- Dash and fuse box connections through the Interface harness
- Printable install instructions with pictures
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
- Tech support for our customers 7 days a week
PRO-SERIES HARNESS TECHNICAL SPECS
- Plug and Play – installs in minutes
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable.
- All sensor signal connection use EM shielded wires
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo (-40°C/-40°F to +450°C/+845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement