The Wiring Specialties 2JZ S13 engine wiring harness is designed for a direct drop-in installation into any year S13 240sx (89-94) with a 2JZGTE engine. Each Pre Made Harness will save you time, improve engine performance, give your engine bay a factory look and comes equipped with our Turn Key Start-Up Guarantee!
* For AEM MAP conversion, please indicate the location of the AIT and the MAP sensors on the engine/piping in the NOTES section when ordering.
- Any 2JZ from 93-98 Supra or Aristo
- Any S13 240sx manufactured in 1989-1994 (Including the Convertible and ABS cars)
Engine Harness Features:
- Brand new wiring and connectors
- Installs in 30 minutes
- Improved grounding routing by addition of internal cross-grounding
- OEM connector specs (no cheap aftermarket connectors that fall apart)
- Designed for a factory-like installation and fit and finish for the S13 240sx
- Retains OEM wiper functionality
- Retains Cruise Control and all gauge functions (needs frequency modulator installed - optional).
- All A/C, Temp override, Auto On/Off functions properly
- OEM wiring connections and 'T' junctions. No soldered connections at all
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement
- Replaces the OEM engine harness entirely
- Will improve engine performance through better grounding and power wiring
At Wiring Specialties, LLC, it is our goal to provide you with the best wiring solution for your JDM engine swap. Our extensive experience and dedicated customer support is the highest in the industry. Through grueling research and development we have been able to develop and deliver industry leading wiring harnesses to our customers. All of our research and development is done in-house and work is documented to ensure reliability, consistency and the highest level of customer support.
"I just wanna say best money ever spent. GREAT GREAT GREAT harness. For the price you get a brand new harness without having to rewire yours, or pay someone $300+ to wire it for you. I forgot to plug something in and called Wiring Specialties about it. They told me exactly what I was missing and its been fine ever since. They even called me back 2 days later to make sure everything was good. So I gave them a perfect 10 out of 10. I would definitely deal with them again, no questions asked."