Shop by Category
This Wiring Specialties Pro Series Wiring Harness includes the engine and transmission harnesses for a Nissan 240sx S14 with an RB25DET engine swap. This Brand New, Tucked harness was developed in house on our RB25DET engine stand and has been proven across drift courses around the globe!
Click here for for S13 240sx RB25DET harness.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS SPECS
- Plug and Play.
- No cores or additional wiring required.
- Supports both Series 1 and Series 2 RB25DET engines with OEM and aftermarket ECU's.
- Point to Point continuity tested on every wire.
- Constructed using OEM connectors and seals.
- Made with high temp TXL wire (-40C to +125C operating temperature) with adhesive shrink tubing.
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom with -94C to +257C operating temperature.
- Includes charge harness and improved grounds.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS INCLUDES
- Quick disconnect MAFS/AEM/Haltech/PFC Speed density extensions (change from MAFS TO AEM/Haltech in seconds).
- Coil harness sub-harness.
- Knock sensor sub-harness.
- Transmission harness with reverse and speed sensor wiring.
- Alternator charge cable.
- Nissan Diagnostics connector.
- S14 Power and dash interface connectors.
- Retains factory A/C, speedometer, tachometer, engine temperature gauge, oil pressure sensor, alternator charge light, reverse lights and wipers.
Our Pro-Series is ideal for those looking for the best aesthetics, weight savings and reliability. Completely replace your old harness and forget about electrical gremlins - learn more.