Shop by Category
Part Number: HT-150600
Includes: Elite 750 ECU, Waterproof USB cap, USB programming cable and software CD.
The Elite 750 is an entry-level ECU offering many features available on the more advanced Elite ECUs at an affordable price. Featuring 6 fuel and ignition channels, on-board data logging and flex fuel tuning the Elite 750 is a powerful, compact ECU.
Recommended for 4 or 6 cylinder engines.
Nissan VVT / Toyota VVTi capable.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 6 x Fuel injection outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 6 x Ignition outputs
- 2 x Engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x digital pulsed inputs
- 5 x digital pulsed outputs
- 2 x analogue voltage inputs
- 1 x throttle position input
- 1 x coolant temperature input
- 1 x air temperature input
- 1 x CAN Bus communication for Haltech CAN expansion
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- On-board data logging
- ESP calibration software
- Multi-fuel support. support for petrol (gasoline) methanol and ethanol
- E85 flex fuel ready – direct connection to sensor
- User definable tables
- Closed loop O2 control – with long term learning
- Closed loop idle control – with learning for consistent idle stability
- Single sensor VVT*
- Auto tune capabilities – short and long term fuel and idle learning
- ECU comes fully enabled, no additional charges for advanced features.
- Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Load sensing by:
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS),
- Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or
- Mass Air Flow (MAF)