Shop by Category
This Wiring Specialties Pro Series Wiring Harness includes the engine and transmission harnesses for a Nissan 300zx with an RB25DET engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual RB25DET engine and comes tucked for a clean finish. The harnesses uses all OEM connectors and is built to proper OEM specs including wire length and gauge.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS SPECS
- Plug and Play.
- No cores or additional wiring required.
- Point to Point continuity tested on every wire.
- Constructed using OEM connectors and seals.
- Made with high temp TXL wire (-40C to +125C operating temperature) with adhesive shrink tubing.
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom with -94C to +257C operating temperature.
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS INCLUDES
- Quick disconnect MAFS/AEM/Haltech/PFC Speed density extensions (change from MAFS TO AEM/Haltech in seconds).
- Coil harness sub-harness.
- Knock sensor sub-harness.
- Transmission harness with reverse and speed sensor wiring.
- Alternator charge cable.
- Nissan Diagnostics connector.
- Z32 Power and dash interface connectors.
- Retains factory A/C,speedometer, tachometer, engine temperature gauge, oil pressure sensor, alternator charge light, reverse lights and wipers.
Our Pro-Series is ideal for those looking for the best aesthetics, weight savings and reliability. Completely replace your old harness and forget about electrical gremlins - learn more.