Shop by Category
This WS plus SIKKy LS1 Swap Kit is the markets only true turn key kit for your LS1 swap. If you have an S14 240sx and an LS1 engine/trans, then this kit is all you need!
WIRING SPECIALTIES HARNESS
The Wiring Specialties Pro-Series LS1 wiring harness is a Brand New, Tucked, Plug and Play harness that was designed and tested by our in-house experts specifically for a LS1 swapped S14 240sx. It was modeled on the actual LS1 engine and is race proven at Formula Drift.
Note: Coolant and Oil sensor adapters retain the use of factory Nissan Oil Pressure and Coolant Temp cluster functionality. The adapters are also machined to support most aftermarket temperature and pressure gauges that require a 1/8"-27 thread pitch. Will require the use of a Nissan S13/S14 Oil and Temp sensors (1-wire). LS2 and up engines, additional accessories and other injector types are subject to additional fees.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS SPECS
- Plug and play.
- Point to point tested on every wire.
- Constructed using OEM connectors and seals.
- Made with high temp TXL wire (-40C to +125C operating temperature) with adhesive shrink tubing.
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom with -94C to +257C operating temperature.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS FEATURES
- Wiring for OEM fans, wipers, oil pressure sensor and coolant sensor (requires oil pressure and coolant adapters).
- A/C Wiring is available as an option. Please note that adding A/C to an LS1 S14 is not easy and will require custom lines and sensor installation. Wiring Specialties will provide a wiring sub-harness needed for operating the A/C system ONLY.
- Speeedometer calibration (requires SGI-5 unit).
- OEM 240sx tachometer functionality.
- Wiring and relays ford Dual OEM LS fans.
- Wiring for Oil pressure, alternator dummy light, reverse lights, reverse lockout and skip-shifts lockout.
- Works with OEM dash instruments gauge cluster.
- Built-in charge harness for alternator charging.
- OBD2 Consult port.
- Any LS1 from 1999-2002 Camaro, Firebird, GTO, Corvette
- Any Vortec engine from 1999-2007 (LM4, LM7, LQ4, LQ9, LR4, L33, L59)
- Supports Engines with DRIVE BY CABLE and T-56 transmission
SUPPORTED LS PCM SERV CODES
- 09354896, 12200411, 12586242
SUPPORTED VORTEC PCM SERV CODES
- 09254896, 12200411, 12576106, 12586242, 12586243, 12597191, 12583560, 12583561, 12596679, 12589463
SIKKY MOUNT KIT
The Sikky LSX swap kits are designed for use with the LS series of motors (LS1-LS9) and the T-56 transmission (other transmission mounts available upon request). Our kit requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and do not hang below the crossmember when installed. When using the Sikky kit its a direct drop in solution. Our products are built to the highest standards with every component designed in house by our team of engineers from the ground up.
The Sikky motor and trans mounts are CNC machined billet aluminum (vs the mig welded sheet metal mounts that other kit manufacturers provide) and use high quality urethane mount bushings that are designed specifically for these applications. We build our oil pans with a 1/2" thick flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other pans available. All our products are tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided only the highest quality parts available.
ALUMINUM RACE OIL PAN
- 7 Quart High Capacity Design
- 6061 CNC Machined Flanges from 1/2″ Aluminum Retaining OEM like Structural Rigidity (not flimsy like other aftermarket pans)
- Rear Flange at Bell Housing Allows Install of Factory Dust Shields
- Baffle and Trap Doors to Prevent Oil Starvation
- New OEM Oil Pan Gasket
- Custom Oil Pickup Assembly
REMOTE MOUNT FILTER KIT
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints
- Designed for Use with the T56 or 4l60e Transmission
- LS1 S13/S14 240sx 1 3/4″ Primaries 3″ Collector Mild Steel Ceramic Coated Headers
- No Additional Charge to Upgrade to 1 7/8″ Primaries 3.5″ Collector Mild Steel Ceramic Coated Headers
POWER STEERING LINES
- Fits LS1 & LS2 Power steering reservoirs
- Swiveling fitting for optimum fitment
- Maximum durability to heat and racing conditions
- Extreme high pressure line with max pressure of 48,000 PSI for no worries of breakage
- Includes Low pressure power steering return line w/ clamps