Warranty, Refund and Return Policy
- New electronic parts like ECUs, gauges, Wideband O2 sensors, coils, solenoids are only returnable if 100% unopened. NO RETURNS ON OPENED ELECTRONICS - the manufacturer box seal MUST be intact and you MUST get pre-approval for any electronic returns.
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee on all wiring harness, sub-harnesses and connectors purchased directly off our website with the following exclusions:
- All parts are subject to price changes and availability.
- Any components that have been Used/Connected to engine with ANY signs of wear, will not be accepted for returns.
- Any refunded payment may be subject to a 3.5% fee imposed as of 5/7/19 by our payment processor.
- Resolving an error on our part will NOT incur this fee.
- Any returns accepted are subjected to a 15% re-stocking Fee.
- Any returns accepted must be within 30 days of date of purchase, be unused, and with no alterations.
- ALL CUSTOM HARNESSES ARE NON-RETURNABLE & CANNOT BE CANCELLED once work has begun.
- A CUSTOM harness is any harness utilizing a WIRE IN ECU. For example, LINK Fury, AEM Infinity, Haltech Elite or ECU Master ECU
- All BMW & Euro/Aus market chassis harness orders cannot be CANCELLED once work has begun.
- All orders placed using a discount code are only eligible to be returned for STORE CREDIT. No refunds will be given.
- This Includes all Black Friday Sales Event orders.
- Items on the CLEARANCE page or marked with CLEARANCE in the title/name are NON-RETURNABLE.
You will have 30 days from the time you sign for your package to postmark the package back to us. You must return the item in its original condition with all package contents.
Please be sure to INSURE your return package against total loss and use TRACKING. Wiring Specialties is not responsible for packages that do not arrive or are damaged in transit.
Please contact us before purchasing if you have any questions on these policies.
RETURNS VIA UPS/FedEx should be sent to:
Wiring Specialties, LLC
41-5E Delmar Drive
Brookfield, CT 06804
RETURNS VIA USPS should be sent to:
Wiring Specialties, LLC
5E Delmar Drive
Brookfield, CT 06804
Exchanges and Modifications For Complete Harnesses
Any complete harnesses (combo, engine or transmission) that require modifications or exchange for another harness may incur additional charges depending on the modifications needed. The buyer is responsible for shipping the original harness back to Wiring Specialties and for shipping the new harness back to you. Exchanges must be made within 30 days.
Exchanges on Sub-Harnesses
Exchanges on sub-harnesses may incur additional charges depending on the item being exchanged. The buyer is responsible for shipping the original harness back to Wiring Specialties and for shipping the new harness back to you. Exchanges must be made within 30 days.
Exchanges on Connectors
Exchanges on connectors may incur additional charges depending on the item being exchanged. The buyer is responsible for shipping the original harness back to Wiring Specialties and for shipping the new harness back to you. Exchanges must be made within 30 days.
Wiring Specialties warrants to the customer that all Wiring Specialties manufactured products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by Wiring Specialties that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, ANY unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any Wiring Specialties products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the part nor shall be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product.
Warranty returns will only be accepted when accompanied by dated proof of purchase.
Any warranty claim must be initiated by contacting the Wiring Specialties Support team at Support@wiringspecialties.com