Shop by Category
This WS plus SIKKY LS1 Swap Kit is the markets only true turn-key kit for your LS1 swap. If you have an S13 240sx and an LS1 engine/trans, then this kit is all you need!
WIRING SPECIALTIES HARNESS
The Wiring Specialties Pro-Series LS1 wiring harness is a Brand New, Tucked, Plug and Play harness that was designed and tested by our in-house experts specifically for a LS1 swapped S13 240sx. It was modeled on the actual LS1 engine and is race proven at Formula Drift.
Note: Coolant and Oil sensor adapters retain the use of factory Nissan Oil Pressure and Coolant Temp cluster functionality. The adapters are also machined to support most aftermarket temperature and pressure gauges that require a 1/8"-27 thread pitch. Will require the use of a Nissan S13/S14 Oil and Temp sensors (1-wire).
Note: LS2 and up engines, additional accessories and other injector types are subject to additional fees.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS SPECS
- Plug and play.
- Point to point tested on every wire.
- Constructed using OEM connectors and seals.
- Made with high temp TXL wire (-40C to +125C operating temperature) with adhesive shrink tubing.
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom with -94C to +257C operating temperature.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS FEATURES
- Wiring for OEM fans, wipers, oil pressure sensor and coolant sensor (requires oil pressure and coolant adapters).
- A/C Wiring is available as an option. Please note that adding A/C to an LS1 S13 is not easy and will require custom lines and sensor installation. Wiring Specialties will provide a wiring sub-harness needed for operating the A/C system ONLY.
- Speeedometer calibration (requires SGI-5 unit).
- OEM 240sx tachometer functionality.
- Wiring and relays ford Dual OEM LS fans.
- Wiring for Oil pressure, alternator dummy light, reverse lights, reverse lockout and skip-shifts lockout.
- Works with OEM dash instruments gauge cluster.
- Built-in charge harness for alternator charging.
- OBD2 Consult port.
- Any LS1 from 1999-2002 Camaro, Firebird, GTO, Corvette
- Any Vortec engine from 1999-2007 (LM4, LM7, LQ4, LQ9, LR4, L33, L59)
- Supports Engines with DRIVE BY CABLE and T-56 transmission
SUPPORTED LS PCM SERV CODES
- 09354896, 12200411, 12586242
SUPPORTED VORTEC PCM SERV CODES
- 09254896, 12200411, 12576106, 12586242, 12586243, 12597191, 12583560, 12583561, 12596679, 12589463
Sikky Motor Mount Kit Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the Nissan 240sx S13, S14 and S15
- To ensure proper fitment use with Sikky Mount kit
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- 1/2” NPT Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 6.8 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- Comes with Sikky Oil Pump Pickup Tube, Sikky Dip Stick Tube and Dip Stick, pan mounted bottom port remote oil filter adapter, magnetic drain plug, NPT Plugs for turbo drain and temperature port bungs and Hardware Kit (utilizes some factory hardware not included)
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
Engine Mounts & Transmission Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints (aluminum upgrade available)
- Designed for Use with the T56/T56 Magnum or 4l60e Transmission
- LS1 S13/S14 240sx 1 3/4″ Primaries 3″ Collector Mild Steel Ceramic Coated Headers included (upgrades available)
Power Steering Lines
- Fits LS1 & LS2 Power steering reservoirs
- Swiveling fitting for optimum fitment
- Maximum durability to heat and racing conditions
- Extreme high pressure line with max pressure of 48,000 PSI for no worries of breakage
- Includes Low pressure power steering return line w/ clamps