Shop by Category
** IN STOCK for AEM, Haltech, EMU ECUs **
For the Stock ECU plug - will be shipping in Jan 2017.
Looking for the best in aesthetics, weight savings and reliability out of your harness? Our Pro Series harness completely replaces your old OEM harness so you can forget about those electrical gremlins.
This Wiring Specialties PRO Series harness was designed from the ground-up to exceed OEM specifications for wire quality, power/ground routing. With our optimized and 'tucked' approach the end result will be a clean and worry free installation with a guaranteed start up.
This harness is specifically engineered for a USDM LHD S13 Nissan 240sx (89-94) with the 2JZGTE non-VVTi engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual 2JZGTE non-VVTi engine in an S13 240sx chassis to ensure a perfect fit to all engine connections.
Wiring Specialties offers a number of options for common performance upgrades for this product. Build your perfect harness by selecting from the available options to the right, and as always - if you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Engine: JZS147 and JZA80
- Any non-VVTI 2JZGTE from 1991-1997 Aristo
- Any non-VVTI 2JZGTE from MKIV Supra
Chassis: LHD USDM S13 240SX
- Any USDM LHD S13 240SX manufactured in 1989-1993 (Including the Convertible and ABS cars)
- Retains factory A/C (optional), speedometer (required converter), tachometer, engine temperature gauge, oil pressure sensor, alternator charge light, reverse lights and wipers
S13 SPECIFIC ITEMS
- Plug and play features of this harness require the OEM S13 body harness and fuse boxes to be UNMODIFIED.
- For proper ECT gauge functionality the S13 ECT sensor must be installed into the coolant elbow on the JZ. This is the 1-wire sending unit, NOT the 2-wire. Harness connection will be provided at the OEM JZ Gauge temp sender location.
- For accurate Speedo operation, the frequency modulators SGI5 must be used.
- Battery cables is not included.
INCLUDED WITH THIS PRO-SERIES HARNESS
- Main Engine and Transmission one-piece tucked harness
- 6x Coilpack connections
- 6x Injector connections
- 2x knock sensor connections
- 4x VSV twin Turbo control connectors (Twin Turbo option only)
- MAP connector
- IAT connector
- TPS connector
- Boost solenoid wiring (with AEM/Haltech or aftermarket computers)
- 12-pin and 4-pin igniter chip connectors (relocated to inside the
- 2x Cam sensor connector
- Crank sensor connector
- Idle air motor connector
- OEM Oxygen sensor connectors (wideband wiring is not part of the EFI harness, except AEM Infinity 6/8 or Haltech Elite)
- 2x ground ring terminals
- ECT sensor connector and cluster coolant temp switch connector
- Reverse lights sensor connector
- Speed sensor connector
- Alternator connector
- Starter signal connector
- OEM oil pressure 1-pin connector
- ECU Diagnostics mode connector
- ** No traction Control wiring supplied
- Printable install instructions with pictures
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
- Tech support for our customers 7 days a week
PRO-SERIES HARNESS TECHNICAL SPECS
- Plug and Play – installs in minutes
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable
- All sensor signal connection use EM shielded wires
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo (-40°C/-40°F to +450°C/+845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement