The Wiring Specialties PRO SERIES RB26 Coilpack Harness is designed for a direct drop-in installation into a Skyline R32 or R33 RB26DETT engine, which utilizes and ignitor chip. The New Nylon Loomed Harness will look and perform flawlessly!
Engine: R32 R33 GTR RB26DETT
- Any RB26DETT from 1989-1998 Skyline GTR
- WILL NOT work on R34 Applications
Coilpack Sub-Harness Features:
- Brand NEW Construction
- High Temp Nylon looming with adhesive shrink tubing
- High Temp wire (280 degrees)
- OEM connector specs (no cheap aftermarket connectors that fall apart)
- Designed for a factory-like installation
- OEM wiring connections and 'T' junctions. No soldered connections at all
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
- Tech support for our customers 7 days a week.
""I just wanna say best money ever spent. GREAT GREAT GREAT harness. For the price you get a brand new harness without having to rewire yours, or pay someone $300+ to wire it for you. I forgot to plug something in and called Wiring Specialties about it. They told me exactly what I was missing and its been fine ever since. They even called me back 2 days later to make sure everything was good. So I gave them a perfect 10 out of 10. I would definitely deal with them again, no questions asked."
At Wiring Specialties, LLC, it is our goal to provide you with the best wiring solution for your JDM engine swap. Our extensive experience and dedicated customer support is the highest in the industry. Through grueling research and development we have been able to develop and deliver industry leading wiring harnesses to our customers. All of our research and development is done in-house and work is documented to ensure reliability, consistency and the highest level of customer support.