Shop by Category
The Wiring Specialties Raychem Mil-Spec Alternator Charge Cables are designed for a direct drop-in installation and works in a BMW E30 or E36 Chassis with any non-JZ engine swap using our PRO Series harness.
This charge cable runs from the jump start post to the starter and alternator.
Each cable will improve charging performance by reducing the charge wire length in half and by implementing a Mil-Spec cable.
Raychem heat shrink tubing is the most widely used heat shrink in aviation, racecar and other applications where highly corrosive fuels, fluids and oils are used.
Its high resistance to avaiation and diesel fuels, hydraulic fluids and lubrication oils makes it suitable for protecting military ground cables and harnesses from both these fluids, and abrasion.
It reliably protects terminals, connectors, and other components from most industrial fuels and mechanical damage.
Turn Key Start-Up Guaranteed!
Charging Cable features:
- Brand new - Installs in 5 minutes
- Utilizes high thread count 6 AWG Mil-Spec wire core
- RAYCHEM heat shrink tubing for ultimate protection
- High Temp wire
- Oil Resistant
- Designed for a factory-like installation
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
- Tech support for our customers 7 days a week.