The Wiring Specialties Dual Fan Controller Kit features TWO 40 amp circuits to allow reliable control of modern, high-draw cooling fans.
After months of on and off-road testing, we have finalized this kit to deliver consistent and reliable fan operation.
The kit offers flexibility with how the fans are operated, allowing for very easy integration into any application, be it with aftermarket ECU, OEM ECU without built-in fan control or simply with a manual toggle switch or automatic temperature switch.
- The kit mounts easily in the engine bay, between the alternator and the radiator.
- Battery Power is picked up at the alternator BATT+ stud.
- Grounding ring terminal should be bolted to the body of the car.
- All that’s left is crimping two pairs of FAN leads to the fan wires.
- Fan controller - ECU controller ON and OFF
- Fan controller - pre-wired dash mounted button
- Fan controller - pre-wired 190 Degree Thermal switch +($30)
- Two 40 Amp controllers
- Dual fan wiring kit, with switch leads
- Dual controller mounting bracket
- Manual dash mounted On/Off switch
- Thermal switch (190 degree F) – Optional
- Heavy Duty 10 AWG TXL automotive grade Fan wiring
- ECU or temperature switch On/Off function
- 40 Amp capable circuitry
- Weather resistant for safe engine bay mounting.
- High temp resistant Fiberglass looming with temp rating of 2200 degrees
- Alternator Power/Battery+ power pick up
- Selectable High or Low side trigger input