The Wiring Specialties Dual Fuel Pump Controller Kit features TWO 40 amp circuits to allow reliable control of modern, high-draw Fuel Pumps.
After months of on and off-road testing, we have finalized this kit to deliver consistent and reliable operation.
The kit offers flexibility with how the pumps are operated, allowing for very easy integration into any application, be it with aftermarket ECU, OEM ECU without built-in fuel pump control or simply with a manual toggle switch.
- The kit mounts easily in the back of the car near the tank.
- Battery Power is picked up at the Battery or BATT+ stud.
- Grounding ring terminal should be bolted to the body of the car.
- All that’s left is connecting to the pumps.
- Pump controller - ECU controller ON and OFF
- Pump controller - Pre-wired dash mounted button
- Two 40 Amp controllers
- Dual Pump wiring kit, with switch leads
- Dual controller mounting bracket
- Manual dash mounted On/Off switch
- Heavy Duty 10 AWG TXL automotive high-draw upgrade fuel pump wiring
- ECU or switch On/Off function
- 40 Amp capable circuitry
- Weather resistant for safe mounting options
- High temp resistant Fiberglass looming with temp rating of 2200 degrees
- Battery+ power pick up
- Selectable High or Low side trigger input