Our Honda K-Series PRO Swap harness is designed to make the 2.0L and 2.4L K-Series engines swap into a RWD platform easily – plug and play!
This harness is specifically built for Modern Aftermarket ECUs like LINK G4 Series & Haltech Elite Series. See 1st Option dropdown list for available ECUs.
This harness is specifically engineered for a Nissan R32 Skyline GTS/GTT/GT4 (1989-1994) with the K-Series Honda/Acura K20 or K24 engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual K-Series engine to ensure a perfect fit to all engine connections.
Oil pressure, fuel pressure, oil temp, flex fuel and built-in o2 sensor options are available. Contact Sales with any questions or to inquire about speedometer signals or other specific functions.
ENGINE: Honda / Acura K-Series 2.0L & 2.4L Engines
- 2001-2006 Honda Civic Type R (JDM)
- 2001-2006 Honda Integra Type R (JDM)
- 2002-2008 Honda Accord Euro R (JDM)
- 2007-2011 Honda Civic Type R (JDM)
- Any K24 from 2002-2014 Acura / Honda CR-V, Civic, Stream, Integra, RSX, Element, Accord
CHASSIS: Nissan R32 Skyline GTS/GTT/GT4 1989-1994
- Any R32 GTS Skyline manufactured in 1989-1994 (Including RWD and ABS cars)
- For accurate coolant gauge functionality, the R32 OEM 1-pin coolant temp switch should be used in the K-Series engine coolant elbow.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS TECHNICAL SPECS
- Plug and Play – simple and efficient
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo (-40°C/-40°F to +450°C/+845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play installation
PRO-SERIES HARNESS INCLUDES
- Main Engine and Transmission one-piece tucked harness
- Alternator charge cable
- Knock sensor connector
- MAP connector (OEM or Upgraded)
- IAT Connector
- TPS Connector
- 4x Injector connections
- CAM sensor connector
- OEM Oxygen sensor connector
- Ground ring terminal
- Idle control/fast idle connectors
- Engine coolant sensor and gauge coolant temp switch connectors
- Reverse sensor connector
- Speed sensor connector for indicated transmissions only
- Alternator connector
- Starter signal connector
- OEM oil pressure 1-pin connector (only 1-pin version supplied)
- Dash and fuse box connections through the Interface harness
- Printable install instructions with pictures
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
- Tech support for our customers 7 days a week
FAQ & OTHER DETAILS
- Alternator Charge Cable - This item ties the starter/battery directly to the Alternator output, which allows the improved power routing on our harness to eliminate the wire running from the alternator to the fusebox and/or battery while still charging the battery normally.
- Grounding Kit - Our Kit ties a number if engine components to the body of the car and ensures that you will not have issues resulting from poor grounds. The Grounding Kit utilizes Ultra High temp fiberglass sleeving to allow installation under or around exhaust components. Very flexible mounting options allow you to connect the block, head, battery tray, alternator case and chassis to completely eliminate all grounding issues.
- Speedo / Tach Signal Conditioning - The Dakota Digital SGI-5 unit for Speed and the SGI-8 unit for Tach can 'condition' the signal to compensate for cross-platform swaps and/or changes to the number of cylinders. If the Option exists to ADD either unit on the harness page for your swap, then you need them for proper speedo & tach operation. Please note that some transmissions (350z, BMW ZF and S15 Silvia for example) do not have a speed sensor and will require a non-harness based solution like a GPS speedo. Most Nissan to Nissan swaps can simply adjust the tachometer to compensate.
- Plug-n-Play vs Universal - Plug-n-Play harnesses connect to your car's underhood fuse box for power and to connectors under the dash for gauges etc. Universal harnesses do not need an underhood fusebox to connect to and the wiring for gauges and warning lights is provided as a 'flying lead' which are bare wires labeled with their function.
- Right Hand Drive (RHD) Conversions - If you used ALL the stock LHD chassis connectors for your RHD swap, order the LHD version of the harness. If you used ALL the clip/swap RHD chassis connectors, order the RHD version of the harness. If you used a combination of LHD and RHD chassis connectors, please contact us as our harnesses will need modification.
- Don't See It? - If you have injectors, throttle body, coilpacks or any other item that you do not see on the Options offerings, please contact us. Chances are we can do it!
- Battery Cables / Battery Relocation - The battery must be connected to the starter, so you need a battery cable from the positive battery terminal to the starter main power lug. Typically this positive battery cable also powers up the main under hood fusebox, which runs many of the non-engine items on your car like interior lights, dash power and headlights/taillights. Please make sure you have prepared for this as each install is different.