10 BAR / 150 psi Fuel or Oil Pressure Sensor with 1/8 NPT Threaded end.
Output Range: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
Input Voltage: 5 Vdc
MIP SERIES from HONYWELL
Heavy Duty, Media-Isolated Pressure Transducers
The MIP Series offers a heavy duty, media-isolated pressure transducer in a compact, stainless steel construction for use with a wide range of media including aggressive fluids like gasoline, diesel fuel, brake fluid, coolant and CNG. The MIP Series provides a cost-competitive solution for wide-ranging potential applications in tough automotive environments.
• Rugged, stainless steel construction
• Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
• Operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C
• Total Error Band: ±0.75 %FSS to ±1.0 %FSS (-40°C to 125°C)
• Industry-leading accuracy: ±0.15 %FSS BFSL
• Long term stability: ±0.25 %FSS
• Radiated immunity: 100 V/m
• CE, RoHS, REACH compliant
• Mis-wiring protection
• Over and reverse voltage protection up to ±40 Vdc
INSTALLATION TIPS TO AVOID DAMAGE
• Ensure torque specifications are determined for the specific application. Values provided are for reference only. (Mating materials and thread sealants can result in significantly different torque values from one application to the next.)
• Use appropriate tools (such as an open-ended wrench or deep well socket) to install transducers.
• Ensure that the proper mating electrical connector with a seal is used to connect the transducer. Improper or damaged seals can compromise ingress protection, leading to short circuits.
• Ensure that filters are used upstream of the transducers to keep media flow free of particulates. MIP Series transducers are dead-end devices. Particulate accumulation may clog the port or damage the diaphragm.
• Ensure that the transducer is mounted in a vertical position with the process connection (pressure port) downward to avoid particular deposits.
• Ensure that the media does not create a residue when dried. Build-up of residue inside the transducer may affect transducer output.
• Ensure that the transducer housing is properly grounded.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in product damage.