Our Honda K-Series PRO Swap harness is designed to make the 2.0L and 2.4L K-Series engines swap into a RWD platform easily – plug and play!
This harness is specifically engineered for a USDM LHD S13 Nissan 240sx (89-94) with the K-Series Honda/Acura K20 or K24 engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual K-Series engine in an S13 240sx chassis to ensure a perfect fit to all engine connections.
This harness is for the OEM Honda ECU or Plug-N-Play Aftermarket ECUs listed in the 1st Option and uses a CABLE THROTTLE PEDAL by default unless there is an Option for a DBW Pedal.
ENGINE: Honda / Acura K-Series 2.0L & 2.4L Engines
- 2001-2006 Honda Civic Type R (JDM)
- 2001-2006 Honda Integra Type R (JDM)
- 2002-2008 Honda Accord Euro R (JDM)
- 2007-2011 Honda Civic Type R (JDM)
- Any K24 from 2002-2014 Acura / Honda CR-V, Civic, Stream, Integra, RSX, Element, Accord
CHASSIS: LHD USDM S13 240sx
- Any USDM LHD S13 240SX manufactured in 1989-1994 (Including the Convertible and ABS cars)
- Factory Tachometer use requires the DOHC 240SX gauge 1991-1994 on 1989-1990 SOHC cars.
- Factory Speedometer use requires a signal source be provided. A GPS Speedometer is suggested, or use a driveshaft Hall Sensor with the Dakota Digital SGi BT1000 & custom wiring.
- Alternator Warning light, Engine Temperature gauge and Oil Pressure Warning light remain functional.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS TECHNICAL SPECS
- Plug and Play – simple and efficient
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo (-40°C/-40°F to +450°C/+845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to +125°C/+257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play installation
PRO-SERIES HARNESS INCLUDES
- Main Engine and Transmission one-piece tucked harness
- Alternator charge cable
- Knock sensor connector
- MAFS connector (OEM or Upgraded)
- TPS Connector
- 4x Injector connections
- CAM sensor connector
- OEM Oxygen sensor connector
- Ground ring terminal
- Idle control/fast idle connectors
- Engine coolant sensor and gauge coolant temp switch connectors
- Reverse sensor connector
- Speed sensor connector (Both S13 and S14 connectors are supplied)
- Alternator connector
- Starter signal connector
- OEM oil pressure 1-pin connector (only 1-pin version supplied)
- Dash and fuse box connections through the Interface harness
- Printable install instructions with pictures
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
- Tech support for our customers 7 days a week
FAQ & OTHER DETAILS
- Alternator Charge Cable - This item ties the starter/battery directly to the Alternator output, which allows the improved power routing on our harness to eliminate the wire running from the alternator to the fusebox and/or battery while still charging the battery normally.
- ECU Patch Harness - This optional item eliminates the need to cut into your engine harness for accessories. Use the length of wire provided between the wiring harness plug and the ECU itself to install accessories such as air-fuel meters & controllers, electric boost controllers, rev/speed meters and more.
- Grounding Kit - Our Kit ties a number if engine components to the body of the car and ensures that you will not have issues resulting from poor grounds. The Grounding Kit utilizes Ultra High temp fiberglass sleeving to allow installation under or around exhaust components. Very flexible mounting options allow you to connect the block, head, battery tray, alternator case and chassis to completely eliminate all grounding issues.
- Speedo / Tach Signal Conditioning - The Dakota Digital SGI-5 unit for Speed and the SGI-8 unit for Tach can 'condition' the signal to compensate for cross-platform swaps and/or changes to the number of cylinders. If the Option exists to ADD either unit on the harness page for your swap, then you need them for proper speedo & tach operation. Please note that some transmissions (350z, BMW ZF and S15 Silvia for example) do not have a speed sensor and will require a non-harness based solution like a GPS speedo. Most Nissan to Nissan swaps can simply adjust the tachometer to compensate.
- Plug-n-Play vs Universal - Plug-n-Play harnesses connect to your car's underhood fuse box for power and to connectors under the dash for gauges etc. Universal harnesses do not need an underhood fusebox to connect to and the wiring for gauges and warning lights is provided as a 'flying lead' which are bare wires labeled with their function.
- Right Hand Drive (RHD) Conversions - If you used ALL the stock LHD chassis connectors for your RHD swap, order the LHD version of the harness. If you used ALL the clip/swap RHD chassis connectors, order the RHD version of the harness. If you used a combination of LHD and RHD chassis connectors, please contact us as our harnesses will need modification.
- Don't See It? - If you have injectors, throttle body, coilpacks or any other item that you do not see on the Options offerings, please contact us. Chances are we can do it!
- Battery Cables / Battery Relocation - The battery must be connected to the starter, so you need a battery cable from the positive battery terminal to the starter main power lug. Typically this positive battery cable also powers up the main under hood fusebox, which runs many of the non-engine items on your car like interior lights, dash power and headlights/taillights. Please make sure you have prepared for this as each install is different.
- LS2/LQ9 GM V8 Coil Pack Conversions - We offer an upgrade to the GM V8 LS2/LQ9 Smart Coils on most of our harnesses. This will eliminate the ignitor chip completely (when present), and allow you to use the high performance LS2/LQ9 Coil Packs which are easy to find. Install on JZ or RB engines keeps the coilpacks in their original location over the spark plug with the use of a mounting kit from MOJO Performance. The kits include brackets, mounting hardware, rubber boots and contact springs and can be added to your order by selecting them from the Options list to the right. Install on other engines will require a custom mounting solution and extra parts - please contact us for details. NOTE: OEM Toyota JZ ECUs require an IGF signal produced by the ignitor chip. When the chip is removed for LS2/LQ9 coil upgrade, an aftermarket ECU or IGF simulator box is required (not included with our harness), and the coils will be fired sequentially.