Shop by Category
- Work For Us
Work For Us
We are HIRING! Please email email@example.com to inquire about these 3 opportunities.
Sales Assistant & Customer Service
Wiring Specialties LLC, in its 9th year, is a well-established yet small Automotive Wiring Company. We specialize in design and manufacture of engine and chassis wiring products for the aftermarket performance industry. We are looking to continue our growth by introducing new products to market for various automotive groups. Our newest staff addition, will assist with front office customer communications and order processing.
- Process manual payment transactions, online payments, refunds, and corrections
- Organize and verify all incoming website orders, communicate status and delivery details to the customers
- Assist on execution of promotional campaigns on social media and email blasts
- Assist on incoming customer contacts - email, phone and walk-ins
- Represent our brand at car shows & industry events (3-5 a year)
- Excellent phone skills and helpful personality required
- Familiarity with online shopping tools & processes
- Intermediate Computer skills and familiarity with Windows, Office Suite (WORD, XLS etc)
- Automotive knowledge a big plus
- Retail / Online Sales experience a big plus
- Experience with QuickBooks a big plus
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and creatively solve problems
- Ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
- Clear communications skills, with high attention to detail
- Results-oriented, proactive, and a self-motivated
- Be a proactive self-starter, energetic, upbeat, with an entrepreneurial spirit
Shipping & Order Fulfillment Associate
Length of Term: Temporary to permanent
Educational Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
Job Skill Requirements: Familiar with computers, basic math skills, good organizational skills, ability to follow instructions and work under pressure, and physical ability as well as someone who is reliable, can work independently and brings high energy to the team.
- Selects customers’ orders from online shipping portal, processes accordingly based on customers specifications
- Selects and assembles cardboard cartons.
- Coordinates with technicians orders that require a modification prior to shipment
- Packs product into pre-determined cartons, stuffs cartons with required promotional materials and affixes shipping labels to packed cartons.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure they are packed properly.
- Light to moderate tech/assembly work
- General housekeeping/clean up assistance
- Job Type: Full-time
Wiring Technician / Assembler
- Assemble wiring products to order specifications.
- Create/Repair or alter specific wiring harnesses by following build notes.
- Assisting Production Manager in finalizing prototype assemblies.
- Preparing and assembling connector pigtails for resale.
- Improve assembly procedures and establish new protocols for repair and assembly work.
The candidate that we are looking to join our growing team should have the following qualifications:
- Related experience and/or training (electrician, auto wiring installed etc).
- Knowledge of Electrical assembly tools, crimpers and splicers.
- Strong background in electrical assembly or repair work.
- Has the ability to manage under pressure, meet deadlines and monitor and evaluate results.
- A strong business background, as well as excellent managerial skills.
- Must be able to follow installation and build instructions and procedures
- Job Type: Full-time